COVID-19 School or Year Group Closure Contingency Plan
Please click here to see the school’s COVID-19 ‘School Or Year Group Closure Contingency Plan’.
PowerPoint / Video Lesson Introductions
Please open the correct folder for your child’s year group, using the password sent to parents separately.
The year group sections will be cleared and updated every two weeks with new narrated PowerPoints / videos.
The workpacks are prepared weekly (Kodesh and Chol) and are available to collect on Sundays from the location and the times as shared with parents via school email/text.
Alex Nichols ‘Home Workout’ just for Pardes pupils
Workout videos prepared by our very own PE leader and professional sports coach, Alex Nichols. Just add your own music and start working out and keeping fit at home boys.
Cooking with Kivi
Join Chef Kivi Sager in the kitchen every Tuesday as he takes Pardes boys through his very own tasty, special home-cooking recipes. The chef will be assisted by… your Headteacher!
Just click the links below to get cooking and baking…
DIY HAMANTASCHEN NEW!
(ingredients: 3/4 cup of oil, 1 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 4 cups of flour, 2 tsps of baking powder, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1tsp vanilla essence, 1/4 cup of orange juice, 2 tsps of lemon juice and… any flavours you like! Chef Kivi used chocolate, chocolate spread, Lotus spread, peanut butter & strawberry jam. Additional toppings: marshmallows, chocolate chips & sprinkles)
HOME BAKED ITALIAN PIZZA
(ingredients: 1 packet of yeast, 2 tbsp of honey, 1 cup of warm water, 3 1/2 cups of plain flour, 1 tsp of salt, 1/4 cup of oil, pizza or pasta sauce, grated cheese and any toppings you like!). CLICK HERE TO READ SOME COOL PIZZA FACTS!
(ingredients will make 8 – 10 soufflés: 4 eggs, 2/3 cup of flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, 160g of baking chocolate, 160g of butter/margarine)
(ingredients will make up to 12 pancakes: 1 3/4 cup of flour, 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 tsp of salt, 1 1/2 cups of milk, 2 eggs)
Virtual Book Week
Coming, week beginning 1st March 2021
Mr Cohen’s ‘Listen and Read Along’ for Years 5 and 6
New daily chapters in the password-protected Year 5 and 6 areas of the website.
Copyright law – please note that under the ‘Fair Dealing’ aspect of copyright law, the book can be read along with or listened to by our pupils but cannot be forwarded on to anyone outside of our school.
COVID-19 Catch-up Premium Grant
Please click here for details regarding the COVID-19 catch-up premium grant and:
- how it is intended that the grant will be spent.
- how the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school will be assessed.
COVID-19 Weekly Virtual Assemblies 2020
Please click on the links below to take you to the Headteacher’s weekly virtual assemblies recorded during the COVID-19 pandemic. The assemblies have been educational, informative, covering a lot of areas, entertaining and great fun for the boys (and their families, friends and others) to watch (and for the Headteacher to make!). We hope you enjoy these too…
- 75th VE Day assembly, 08 05 2020
- Story Time 1 assembly, 15 05 2020
- Wellbeing assembly, 22 05 2020
- Flying Bikes assembly, 05 06 2020
- Cricket Quiz assembly, 12 06 2020
- Magna Carta assembly, 19 06 2020
- Story Time 2 assembly, 26 06 2020
- Energy of the Future assembly, 03 07 2020
- Post-it Notes Origins assembly, 11 09 2020
- Lord Nelson assembly, 25 09 2020
- Who am I? assembly, 30 10 2020
- Guy Fawkes assembly, 06 11 2020
- Remembrance assembly, 11 11 2020
- American Election assembly, 13 11 20
- History of Medicines quiz assembly, 20 11 20
- Honesty assembly, 27 11 20
- Recycling assembly, 04 12 20
- COVID-19 quiz assembly, 08 01 21
- Story and Special Message assembly, 15 01 21
- New American President assembly, 22 01 21
- History of Parking Meters assembly, 05 02 21
- Lightbulbs, Inventions and Inspiration assembly, 12 02 21