On this page, you will find links to Pardes House Primary School content at the Department for Education, Ofsted and London Borough of Barnet. There are also links regarding SEN, the school’s Pupil Premium funding, sports funding and GDPR.
Click on the link below to read about our story so far, where we are now and how we are moving forward.
Click on the link below to view the school’s latest details and statistics on the website of the Department for Education.
Click on the link below to view the school’s 2021 Ofsted Inspection Report.
PHPS OfSted Inspection Report 2021
Click on the link below to view the report for the most recent Local Authority school review, commissioned by the school.
Safeguarding Mission Statement
Please click here to read the school’s Safeguarding Mission Statement
The Local Offer and Special Educational Needs
The Children and Families Act received Royal Assent on 13 March 2014. It contains a range of measures focusing on vulnerable children and their families. Part 3 of the Act refers to reform in the law for the education of children and young adults up to the age of 25 with Special Educational Needs. The provisions of the new Act apply from 1 September 2014 with the incremental introduction of Education, Health and Care Plans.
The Act introduces:
- new expectations that the views of the child and young person will influence decisions made for their education
- a new SEN Code of Practice to be issued by the Government sometime before September 1st
- a requirement for schools and the Local Authority to publish their Local Offers
- a refining of the current system of statutory assessment (that often leads to a statement) into an integrated assessment of education, health and care needs for children with significant SENs
- the determination of special educational provision through an Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as any health and care needs the child or young adult may have
- the potential for young adults to be supported with an Education, Health and Care Plan until the age of 25, and the removal of the current Learning Difficulty Assessment arrangements for those school leavers with the most significant needs.
- the potential for Local Authorities and Health Services to offer services to parents and young adults through a personal budget
Please click here for the school’s SEN Information Report
Please click here to go to Barnet’s website re. The Local Offer
Please click on the link above to find out how the school makes use of it Pupil Premium Allocation
Please click on the link above to find out how the school makes use of its Sports Funding Allocation.
The on-site Data Controller for Pardes House Primary School is the Headteacher, Mr J Sager
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Amanda Phillips and is contactable at DPO@pardeshouse.com